Sep 18, 2011

Well... Didn't know that I am going to do another posting on this blog. Well I saw you walking with your friends on last Friday which was 16 of September. Well to be the truth I... I always was trying to see you where ever I am close to you. I even saw you twice on last Thursday 15 of September. I want to buy you something big and lovely for your birthday present but I don't know what to get for you. It doesn't matter how much it will be but at least you will like it I am very happy. Your birthday is 3 more months away, it's still long but time passes very fast. So I just wish I know what things to get for you. If I and you are together, I will cry for you if you left me or anything happened to you. I am prepare to give up my life if you are in trouble. Well I also dunno what got into me for saying all this things and I also dunno what I am saying. Ok that's all for now. Will write again soon if I feel like writing what I want to say to you.