May 28, 2011

Yesterday was just so awesome. I'm so damn happy yesterday. (: You reply my message when I send you and we message each other for awhile. Although we didn't message each other for very long, I'm already very happy that you reply. Well another person who's trying to guess who I like. although she guess correctly, I tried to bluff her by saying no. Well thats make 3 person who knows. Well today is the last day where I will see you on Facebook and Twitter. Will be seeing you again on Facebook and Twitter for like... After 5 days. My class will have a class chalet for like 2days and 1night and I wish I could invite you but too bad its a class outing or so, so I could not invite you. Well probably after N-levels? Probably I try to open a friends outing/ BBQ/ Chalet and so on. Wow... Think until so far already... Well.. 5 more months till your birthday and I already think of what to get for you in this month... Think too far ahead. You're just too awesome for me to talk. Eh... I saw you wrote that you gonna rot at home during the holidays, Well probably not I guess your friends will still jio you go out and hang out all those. Bet ya'll have fun if they ever ask you out. Well anyway just enjoy your June holidays and try to have lots of fun (: