May 27, 2011

Well its just another day where I do some posting in my blog. Well... okay...Finally there 2 person who knows who I like but actually there much more people who know but they are not from the same school. Well so now theres 2 people... Hmm sooner or later I guess there will be more people who knows who I like. Guess that I can't keep secrets from them forever. They're so smart at knowing people secrets. Well... sooner or later they'll know and once they know... I guess thats when you'll know that I like you. Well... I'm currently speechless now and got nothing in my mind I wanted to said... I wish I just have reason why I'll suddenly fell in love with you but nope I don't have a reason. It was just so sudden that everything went so fast even falling in love with you I don't have a reason. I just hope I can hold this feeling for you for more than 6 years but when people grows up, feelings change and whatever they do also change. I just hope when I'm fully grown up, my feelings for you won't change but everything else I do change. Well.... This Sunday will be the day where I go for bind to Cambodia and I won't get to see you for 5 days. I won't get to see you on Facebook and you doing your posting on Twitter.  Anyway June is coming, and I just hope you'll have super lots of fun for you June holidays. (: